3/30/2014

March Favourites ❤

There haven't been many products that I have fell in love with this month, but there are a few new things and some rediscoveries.
The first non-beauty favourite is my Sekonda Partytime Rose Gold Watch.  I may have mentioned this in a previous haul but this thing is seriously stunning! I have worn this every single day this month and I have gotten so many compliments and it just looks good with everything!

My first beauty favourite is the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in the shad 005 nude. I put this on my waterline everyday and it brightens up my eyes and makes me look so much more awake and it's waterproof so it stays all day!

The next is a lipstick I have been wanting for so long and finally got my hands on it and it's of course, MAC Creme Cup.  I think the world and its mother have raved about this lipstick and I'm telling you, it's definitely worth the hype!! It is the perfect pinky- nude and I'm definitely going to get some good use out of this!

The last ones are sort of multi-purpose products. I have been using my highlight which is MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in the shade soft and gentle and my bronzer Nars Laguna as eyeshadow as well as highlight and contour.  I have been using Benefit's cream shadow in the shade RSVP from their World Famous Neutrals Kit as a base, soft and gentle all over the lid and laguna through the crease and it just looks stunning! It is also good for travelling because you don't have to pack as many eye products!

What have you been loving this month?

If you have any questions or requests, be sure to leave a comment or tweet me and follow me on Instagram!

Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment