4/21/2014

Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush Review ❤

I had heard essiebutton talk about the Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in her favourites video and they just seemed so unique and different I had to buy one!


The bottles are quite small, you only get 15ml for £14.50 but it will last ages because you only need the tiniest little drop.


I got mine in the shade 'cherub' which is like a baby pink shade with shimmer that gives you a nice dewy glow.  They are literally like coloured water, they are so strange! They look a lot more natural than a powder blush and they look stunning.


At first, I found it quite difficult to apply and it looked patchy and strange.  Eventually, I found that putting a drop directly onto my cheeks and buffing it in with my Mac 187 stippling brush was the easiest and looked the best!  These blushes are perfect all year round because you can wear them on their own to give a dewy glow or you can powder them with a translucent powder to make them matte.  They are also like a stain so they stay on all day and you can also use them on your lips.

Overall, I think this is by far the best blush I have ever used and it is definitely worth the money.  I think this is definitely something that I would repurchase and I hope to get some other colours in the future!

What do you think of these blushes?

If you have any questions or requests, be sure to leave a comment or tweet me and follow me on Instagram!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment