4/27/2014

Products I'm Trying Out #2 ❤

There have been a lot of products that I have had my eye on recently and I have finally given in and gone shopping and acquired a few new things to try.


After hearing a ridiculous amount of people raving about these, I finally caved in and bought the Barry m Gelly Polishes.  I have the colours dragon, papaya, rose hip and pomegranate and I have been using them for a few weeks now and I think they are amazing so far!

I haven't heard a lot about the L'oreal Lumi Magique Foundation but I am really loving dewy skin at the moment so I thought this would be good to try.  I have the lightest shade which is a tad too dark for me because I'm ridiculously pale but I can blend it down my neck and hope for the best!

I have heard a few people talk about the Rimmel Lash Accelerator and I have really short eyelashes and this claims to encourage growth so I was all up for a bit of that!

The last makeup product is the Revlon Shadow Links, I got 3 because they were on 3 for 2 in the shades taupe, sand and petal.  I have only read one review on these and it didn't sound good so I'll give them a whirl and see how it goes!

Onto skincare,  after running out of my L'oreal micellar solution, I thought I would try the Garnier Micellar Water as you get more for your money and it's cheaper! I thought I would do a little comparison of the two and see which one I prefer.

The last thing is the Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleanser which I saw in Boots and when I realised it was a cleanser that smelt like peaches, I was sold!  I was disappointed with my L'oreal cleansing milk so I thought I'd give this one a go!

If you have any questions or requests, be sure to leave a comment or tweet me and make sure to follow me on Instagram and like my Facebook Page!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment