4/21/2014

The Procrastinating Blogger Tag ❤

I am the queen of procrastination and when I saw this tag I knew I had to do it! I believe this tag was created by The Beau Bow!

Name a beauty regime that you very rarely do.
I am really bad at moisturising my body.  I'm extremely lazy and it just takes too long to put it on and wait for it to sink in, ain't nobody got time for dat!

Do you wash your brushes regularly?
I do! I can't stand dirty brushes and I just don't feel they do their job as well as they do when they are clean.  I deep clean once every week or so and I spot clean every couple of days!

How long will you last with chipped polish?
Not very long, it bugs the hell out of me! I can normally last about 1-2 days then it has to come off and be redone!

How long will you put off buying/replacing polish, even if you need it?
I have a huge amount of nail polish so I very rarely run out or need any more so I would put it off as long as possible.

What is your worst beauty habit?
Probably biting off false/acrylic nails! I just can't help myself!

Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
Definitely homework and revise, I will put off doing it as long as I possibly can, normally the night before its due in or before a test!

When going somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
Not! I don't like rushing, I like to be able to take my time when getting ready so I will leave plenty of time to do everything without having to rush because thats when things start to go wrong e.g. winged liner.

Can you commit to spending bans?
I have never tried this, but I think I would be ok with it because I am quite good at saving my money and I'm quite tight!

How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
My nail polish is neatly stored, I have all my high-end and most used ones on my rack and all my low-end rarely used ones are neatly stood up in a drawer.  My makeup on the other hand is all over my desk! I have just come back from a weekend away and haven't yet had time to unpack it all, but it's usually pretty organised.

What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blogpost?
I think it's around 5 days because I was in hospital with suspected appendicitis and I was quite poorly, plus I was revising for 9 exams so I literally had no spare time, and I felt awful!

I tag you all to do this and link your posts below!

If you have any questions or requests, be sure to leave a comment or tweet me and follow me on Instagram!

Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment