5/27/2014

Bank Holiday Buys ❤


Seeing as its Bank Holiday and I am going to start a spending ban next month, I thought I would treat myself to a few bits and pieces.

The first thing I got was these Gold Midi Rings from New look for £3.99.  They are so pretty and easy to wear and they match perfectly with my gold watch.  They fit perfectly and can be worn in so many different ways.

I got 2 lip products because I have been stepping out of my comfort zone and wearing some more bright and daring lip colours.  The first one I have had my eye on for a while, the Collection Cream Puff in the shade 'fairy cake'.  I have the shade 'candy floss' as well which I loved and thought I'd try something more orangey seeing as most of my lip products are pink.  I really like the texture and formula of these and will be getting a lot of wear out of them throughout the summer months.

I also got the Rimmel Apocalips in the shade 'apocaliptic' which is a glossy, almost neon fuchsia.  It has a lot of blue tones in which makes your teeth look really white and it is surprisingly easy to wear. I can see myself wearing this a lot with a very simple eye look.

I had heard so much about the MUA blushes so I thought I'd give them a try. I got the MUA Blush Perfection Cream Blusher in the shade 'bittersweet' which is a soft pink shade.  On first impressions, they seem to give just the right amount of colour and look very subtle, natural and dewy.  I also got the MUA Powder Blusher in the shade 'Lolly' which is a light peachy shade.  I only own pink and red blushes so I thought I would try something a little different.
I also repurchased the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer because I am running low on mine and I couldn't be without it!

Top to Bottom:- MUA Lolly, MUA Bittersweet, Rimmel Apocaliptic, Collection Fairy Cake

What bargains did you manage to find this Bank Holiday Weekend?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment