5/17/2014

I'm Back!





After a break from blogging and no posts for about a week, I'm back!

This week I have had my Science GCSE's and have been spending all my spare time revising. I have my last exam on Monday and after that I should be back to blogging, probably every other day whilst I'm still at school and hopefully daily in the May holiday and the Summer holidays.

Whilst I have a few posts in mind, I am struggling with a bit of writers block so if you have any ideas or requests, be sure to let me know!

I will be doing my first Q&A soon so if you have any questions, leave a comment or contact me through one of my social media links and I will answer all!

Look out for a Collab, Holy Grail Products and some more Summery themed posts coming soon!

Emily xx



No comments:

Post a Comment