5/05/2014

Mini Mac Haul! ❤


I was contemplating doing a 30 day spending ban as there are a few expensive things that I want and need to save up for and I also want to use up some products that I have already got instead of buying loads of new ones and having several on the go all at once, but then Mac came along and this happened.......


I got the Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation in the shade nc15 as a friend of mine recommended this to me.  On first impressions, it seems quite thick and cakey so I think I need to experiment with different ways of applying it and see which way works best.
I also got the Pro-preffered white SPF 15 Matte foundation.  I have never seen this before, but I thought it would be perfect for travel.  There are 2 sections, the top one has a pressed powder and a mirror and then the bottom one has a loose powder, a mirror and a powder puff.  On first impressions, it gives a lot of extra coverage and made my skin look flawless, however, it doesn't seem to last very long and within about an hour, my face was starting to get stick and oily so I think I would have to touch up a lot!
Last but not least, I got a Cremesheen Glass in the shade Richer, Lusher which is like a peachy coral colour and I thought it would be perfect for Spring and Summer.  On first impressions, they have great colour payoff, are very glossy and have good lasting power!

If you have any questions or requests, be sure to leave a comment or tweet me and don't forget to follow me on Instagram and like my Facebook Page!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment