5/05/2014

My Top 5 Spring Lippies ❤

I have recently become something of a lipstick junkie and it's becoming a real problem so I thought I'd share with you my Spring staples and the lipsticks/glosses that I've been reaching for constantly!


Top to bottom:- Mac Peach Blossom, Mac Cremesheen Glass in Richer Lusher, Mac Creme Cup, Nars Turkish Delight Lipgloss, Mac Coral Bliss.

I have a lot of love for mac lipsticks and I am always looking for nudes and pastels for the Spring months.  My current favourite lipstick Peach Blossom is the perfect peachy nude for all year round but especially for Spring.  As mentioned in my April Favourites, it gives a nice glossy peachy finish to the lips and would look good on pretty much anyone! My second favourite lipstick of all time is Creme Cup which is the perfect pastel pink shade and doesn't wash me out because I'm ridiculously pale! It's not too bright or in your face, it just gives a subtle wash of colour to the lips and will look pretty on anyone.  The last Mac lipstick is Coral Bliss which is a brighter option.  It is a gorgeous coral colour that is bright without being really in your face and would look stunning paired with a glowy coral cheek.  It is the perfect coral colour for me and I find it very easy to wear .

For glosses, the Mac Cremesheen Glass in the shade Richer, Lusher is the perfect orange lipgloss.  It's  perfect for those who want to follow the orange lip trend but don't want traffic cone lips! It is a borderline coral so is not bright orange and because it's a gloss, it is a lot sheerer than a lipstick and is definitely a lot more wearable.  One of my all time favourite lip glosses, Nars Turkish Delight is the perfect baby pink gloss that can be worn on its own or paired with a pink/nude lipstick.  I like to pair it with Mac Creme Cup or on it's own if I'm feeling lazy or don't want to wear a lot of makeup.

What are your favourite Spring Lippies? Any recommendations?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment