5/27/2014

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink... #1 - My Top 5 Pink Lip Products ❤

I have decided to start a series on my blog called 'On Wednesdays We Wear Pink..' where I will be posting about something pink on a wednesday!

Today I have my Top 5 Pink Lip Products for you.  I am a lip junkie and I am constantly facing the struggle of 'which lipstick shall I wear today?' which is hard!

The first is my Nars Lipgloss in the shade 'Turkish Delight'.  This is probably the most expensive lip products I own and it's probably one of the nicest! It is a sheer, glossy pale pink colour that looks good over a lipstick or on its own.  It lasts quite a long time and is easy to apply on the go.

The next is the Collection Cream Puff in the shade 'Cotton Candy'. It is the perfect mid-tone pink that would look good on anyone.  The formula is amazing, they are so buttery and soft and feel like velvet on the lips. They dry your lips out a tad but its nothing a bit of lip balm can't fix.  They smell and taste like vanilla and cake as well which is a bonus!

Moving onto a more daring colour, the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in the shade 'Apocaliptic' which is a neon fuchsia.  It looks good on most skin tones and adds a nice pop of colour to your look if you wear a very minimal eye look.  The formula of these is quite glossy and long wearing but are hard to apply on the go without a mirror and a steady hand.

It was inevitable that at least 1 Mac lipstick would be included in this.  The first is a deeper, more plummy pink.  Plumful is one of my favourite pink shades for the autumn and winter months and is a very flattering shade.  It's not too dark or bold but still gives a nice pop of colour to your lips.  Last but not least, one of my favourite lipsticks of all time, Creme Cup is the perfect blue toned baby pink that won't wash you out, no matter how pale you are.  It is good for all year round and is very subtle and pretty!

What is your favourite pink lipstick?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment