5/10/2014

The Bare Minimum

Some days we all lack motivation and just can't be bothered with makeup so I have put together a very basic 'no-makeup makeup' look that is perfect for school, sick days or days when you just can't be bothered but have to look somewhat presentable! 


Not to prime is a crime so I like to start with the Benefit Porefessional primer to even out my skin and help my makeup last.
For a base, use a light foundation or maybe a bb cream or tinted moisturiser.  I went for my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation because it is my holy grail foundation and gives a light, flawless and radiant look.
If you need a little bit more coverage, use concealer. I use the Collection Lasting Perfection as it is amazing for covering dark circles and blemishes without caking up and it has amazing lasting power.
To keep your makeup in place set it with a translucent powder. I use the Rimmel Stay Matte just down my t-zone so I can set my makeup but still keep that glow on the cheeks.
Onto eyes, I just use mascara and nude eyeliner. I use the Rimmel Lash Accelerator as it gives a lot of length and looks really natural and also encourages your lashes to grow.  Nude eyeliner is a step I never skip as it makes your eyes look so bright and awake and really makes a huge difference.  My favourite is the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Nude Pencil and I have used this every single day since I got it.
For lips, I went for something very wearable and subtle. I chose Mac Peach Blossom which is a very wearable peachy nude and has been mentioned a lot on my blog as it is my current favourite lipstick!

What are your must haves for a no-makeup makeup look?  

Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment