6/13/2014

My Top 5 High End Products ❤

Over the past couple of months, I have accumulated quite a few high end products so I thought I would narrow it down to my top 5 that I think are definitely worth the splurge!


Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette // I am head over heels in love with this palette!  You can create so many different looks and there is something to suit everyone.  I love the pink tones in it and it is perfect for Spring and Summer.  The quality of these shadows is unbelievable and I am definitely going to purchase the original Naked Palette soon!

Nars Laguna Bronzer // This is by far the best bronzer I have ever used.  It is the perfect shade for my pale skin and gives me a very sun kissed look.  I can have a light dusting of this for just a bronze glow and I can build it up to create a more sculpted/contoured look.  It has gold shimmer through it which gives a nice glow to the skin and doesn't make you look like a disco ball.  If you were going to splurge on a bronzer, I would recommend this one.

Benefit's Porefessional // I have raved about this multiple times.  This smooths out my skin, masks pores, leaves my skin feeling velvety soft and helps my makeup to last down my t-zone.  This is by far the best primer I have ever used and I am on my third mini size so I will definitely be purchasing the full size!

Mac Lipstick in Peach Blossom // Mac lipsticks in general are absolutely amazing and definitely worth the money, but as you probably know as I've mentioned it countless amounts of times, Peach Blossom is my absolute favourite lipstick of all time.  It is the perfect nude and looks amazing all year round and on any one.  The peachy tones ensure that it doesn't wash you out and it is quite sheer and glossy.  I definitely recommend this!

Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in Cherub // Last but not least, this is my favourite blush of all time.  With a lot of experimenting, I found that it is really easy to apply if you use a stipple brush and gives a gorgeous pinky glow to the cheeks.  It has shimmer running through that doubles as a highlight so I find I don't have to highlight when I wear this.  It is a stain so it lasts all day and it also doubles as a lip stain!

That is my top 5 high end products, what are yours?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment