6/29/2014

The Sunday Edit #6

This week, I haven't really been up to much.  I have been getting my clothes ready and planning my work experience which starts tomorrow and I can't wait!

I had my art mock exam on Monday where I painted my face with makeup and I tried to make it look as fake as possible for our project 'self image'.

It's not the best but I am pleased with how it came out!

I have discovered my obsession with loom bands and I have been obsessively looming all week! I've made bracelets, rings, charms and all sorts! Here are a few:-



Today is going to be spent pre-writing next weeks posts as I will be working until 6:00 so I will have no time to write them and I will also be doing some more loom bands!

I hope you have all had a lovely week!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment