8/03/2014

My Top 5: Blushes ❤

I have never really been that into blush until recently and now I can't get enough of it!  I think a little flush of colour on the cheeks makes you look healthier and just pulls the look together.  I have compiled a list of my favourites,  narrowing them down to 5 took some work but I managed it!

You have heard me rave about the Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush - Cherub countless amounts of times but here I am again, doing just that!  This is by far the best blush I have ever used and I will repurchase this over and over again!  I have full review of it here if you are interested in learning a bit more about this weird and wonderful product!

Everyone has been hyped up about cream blushes lately and the MUA Cream Blush - Dolly doesn't disappoint.  For £2, this is an amazing product.  It is easy to apply, blends effortlessly and looks amazing.  It leaves a soft, dewy finish and really makes you look healthy and glowy.  Their powder blushes don't fail to impress. The shade Lolly is a very natural colour and would suit anyone.

Sleek blushes have been increasingly popular over the last year or so and the most popular shade is Rose Gold.  It is a gorgeous rosy colour with a gold sheen running through it.  It makes you look very bronzed, healthy and slightly sun kissed.

Nyx are very well known for their high quality blushes and pretty much every beauty blogger/vlogger owns at least one of these!  I have the shade Desert Rose which is the exact same colour as I naturally blush.  These are highly pigmented so I advise you to use a light hand but for less than £10, they are easily comparable to the likes of Mac and Benefit.

Those are my top 5 blushes, if there are any more top 5/10 posts you would like to see, let me know!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment