8/05/2014

The Lip Care Low Down ❤

I have just spent 5 days by the sea and the sea air has dried my skin out badly, especially my lips so I thought I would share with you the products that I have been using to get my lips back in tip top condition!

The key to flake free lips is a good old scrub.  The Lush Lipscrubs are probably the most well known lip scrubs in the beauty world and my personal favourite is the popcorn one.  All you do is rub it on your lips, give them a good scrub and then lick it off to leave you with soft, supple and non-flaky lips!

If my lips are in a particularly bad way, I follow up with one of the Nivea Lip Butters.  My favourite is the Raspberry Rosé one, it tastes and smells amazing.  They are very rich and moisturising and are perfect for lips that are in desperate need of some TLC.

As mentioned before, I am retrying the Avon Royal Jelly Lip Treatment.  This isn't as rich as the nivea lip butters but is rich enough to give your lips the nourishment they need.  I really like this and it isn't too expensive.

If you want a lip balm and a lip colour all in one, the Maybelline Baby Lips are for you.  They give amazing nourishment with a subtle pop of colour.  Pictured are the clear one which is called hydrate and cherry me and I also have pink punch, peach kiss and the electro balms in strike a rose and berry bomb!  I absolutely love these and they are only £2.99 each or 3 for 2!

I hope this has helped anyone that suffers with dry and flaky lips like me and let me know what your lip saviours are!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment