8/10/2014

The Sunday Edit #12

Can you believe we are already half way through the school holidays? I know I can't, its going to be over before we know it.

This week I have been at my caravan.  The weather has been quite nice up until the weekend and it has literally poured down non stop!  We have enjoyed some nice walks down the beach at night time with my nan and her dog and have done a little bit of shopping (Holiday Haul coming soon).  The weather was so bad today that we came home early!

Today I am getting everything ready for this week because as I mentioned last week, I am going back to the office where I did my work experience for another weeks work which I am really looking forward to!

I bought the Mac Studio Fix fluid this week which I was really excited about but didn't realise until i got home that they had given me the wrong shade and it was about 5 shades darker than my skin tone so I have to try and see if they'll swap it in my lunch hour this week.  Hopefully it will be worth all the fuss!

Thats it really, I haven't done anything too interesting to write about! I hope you have all had a lovely week, let me know what you've been up to!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment