9/05/2014

100th Blogpost - A Little Life Update!


When I started up this little corner of the internet back in February, I never thought I would be still here, 100 posts later! I love my blog and I put so much hard work and effort into making it what it is today.

I went back to school on Wednesday and as I am in my last year of GCSE's, the workload is crazy.  It is with regret that I have to tell you that I am cutting down on posts due to how busy I am with my studies.  Instead of the usual 4 a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) there will be 3 a week which means there won't be a post on a Monday.  This means there will only 2 beauty posts instead of 3 because I love my Sunday Posts because they are a way of just communicating with you about my life instead of focussing on a particular beauty product.  I know you are all lovely people and will understand this and hopefully throughout the school holidays I will be able to blog daily to make up for it.

I know I only have a small number of followers compared to some other bloggers, but I am proud of my blog and I have worked my socks off to ensure that there are 4 posts up a week and they are all created to the best of my ability.  Thank you to all of you who take time out of your day to read my blog and I really appreciate all of your support!  All of the likes on bloglovin' and just the small things like a +1, really make my day.

If there are any particular posts you would like to see or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me, I love hearing from you and being able to talk to new people.  If you would also like to collaborate with me, I would be more than happy to.  I really enjoyed working with Dalal back in May and would love to do it again.

Thank you again!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment