9/03/2014

My Muji Storage / Makeup Collection - September 2014 ❤

*Disclaimer - I recently bought a new camera and the photos in this post were the first pictures I took on it.  I was experimenting a bit and really didn't have a clue what I was doing so sorry if the quality is not brilliant!
Pretty much every blogger has the Muji Acrylic Storage, so it was only right that I got some as well!  I am so pleased with it, it only took 3 days to arrive and I think you get really good value for money.  I bought 2 of the Acrylic 2 Wide Drawer Sets because I knew that one wouldn't be enough.  I haven't got my whole makeup collection in this, just the products that I use the most.  I may have to invest in another set soon because it is a tight squeeze and my collection keeps growing, but this is adequate for now!

In the top drawer, I keep foundations, cc creams, concealers, primers, base products in general.  My favourite foundations in here are the Mac Studio Fix FluidRimmel Match Perfection and the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream.  My favourite concealer of all time is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and I like to use the Mac Pro-Longwear Concealer in the summer when I have a bit of a tan because it is a little bit darker.  I have also been trying the Garnier Anti-dark Under Eye Roll-on and so far, I'm impressed!  For primers, I have pretty much all sample sizes at the moment.  I have Benefit Porefessional which you know I love, Benefit 'That Gal' which I'm warming to and tucked away at the back is Mac Prep+Prime Skin which I haven't really had the chance to try yet.
The second drawer is for my face products, powder, blush, brozer etc. I have 2 Rimmel Stay Matte Powders because this is my holy grail and I always have at least 2 in my possession at any one time for fear of running out! Then I have a lot of blushes, some MUA, some NYX, a sleek one and my favourite, the Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blusher in the shade 'Cherub'.  I have a few mini benefit products, I have watts up, high beam and benetint which I am trying to use up to see if I am interested in buying the full size.  For bronzers, I have Benefit Hoola which I used to love and am trying to use more so I can save my absolute favourite Nars Laguna which I'm growing ever more scared of hitting pan on! Last but definitely not least is Mac Soft and Gentle which is my all time favourite highlighter.
The third drawer is my eye drawer.  I have my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette which as you know, I love, a few single shadows from MUA and L'oreal, Eye Liners, Mascaras, cream shadows from Mac and Maybelline, some jumbo eye pencils from NYX and pretty much everything eye related!  I have a few mascaras that I am trying to encourage myself to use more so I can use them up and not waste them like the Revlon Lash Potion and the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless, neither of which are on my hit list but I am trying to encourage myself to like them!  All of the rest of the products are things that I reach for a lot and I get a lot of use out of.

Lastly is my lip drawer.  In here, I keep all of my favourite drugstore lip products.  I have some MUA lipsticks tucked away at the back along with some more benefit samples.  Some of my favourite chubby pencils, the Revlon Lacquer Balm and the Rimmel Colour Rush Balm, both of which are amazing.  I also have my Collection Cream Puff's, which as you know I have a lot of love for, along with my Maybelline Baby Lips and MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers.  Last but not least, I have my Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub which I have started using a lot more recently.
On the top, I just keep the products that I couldn't fit in my Muji Drawers or ones I want to keep on display.  I have a jar with all my high end lipsticks in from the likes of Mac, Chanel and Nars and my kabuki brush and real techniques miracle complexion sponge.  I have my MUA Palettes, eye lash curlers, mascara, eyeliners and eye primer which I use every day in a separator from Fragrance Direct so they are easier to get to.  Last but not least, I have some skincare samples that Ren were kind enough to send me!

That is all for my Muji Storage tour, if you have any questions about any of the products shown or about my storage, feel free to leave a comment or hit me up on twitter.  All links are in my Social Media Page.

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment