10/10/2014

The British Tag ❤



I am ridiculously British so it only seemed right that I did the British tag right?! I am a typical stereotypical British girl and I'm proud! Here are the questions......

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
I drink a lot of tea! I usually have about 3-4 cups on a school day and probably 4-5 on a weekend! I don't have any sugar because my mum would never let me have sugar in my tea when I was little and I just got used to it I suppose, I hate having sugar in my tea now.

2. Favourite part of your roast?

That is hard!! It's between the roast potatoes and the yorkshire puddings. I would probably say yorkshire puddings because I could literally eat platefuls of them just drenched in gravy........I'm hungry now.......

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
I love maryland cookies and I love rich teas.  The only thing about rich teas is you have to be quick before they drop off and then you have to try and fish them out with a spoon!

4. Favourite quintessentially British pass time?

Probably just going out for a walk, whether this be down the beach, through the woods, wherever!

5. Favourite word?
Thingywingy - When you can't think of the name for something so you call it a thingywingy. For example, "can you please pass me the thingywingy" or "It's in the thingywingy"

6. Cockney rhyming slang?
Up the apples and pears - Up the stairs. It is something my dad always says!

7. Favourite sweet?
hmmm...... It's a close call between haribos and rhubarb and custard. I would probably say haribos, I'm not sure if they are british though?

8. What would your pub be called?

I would probably call it Little Em's just because it is personal to me and it is quite simple and catchy!

9. No.1 British person?

Probably Maggie Smith, I am a huge Downton Abbey fan!

10. Favourite shop/restaurant?

My favourite shop is probably Primark, purely for the fact its huge and I can always find something I like and it's really affordable.  My favourite restaurant is the little pub by my caravan as I have probably mentioned before.

11. What British song pops into your head?

Anything by the Beatles, they're amazing!

12. Marmite

I've never actually tried marmite is that bad?! I have tried the crisps before and they were ok but I can't really comment on marmite!

I tag you all to do this tag! If you have done it, link it in the comments so I can go and have a look and give you a follow!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment