10/26/2014

The Sunday Edit #23

This week has been a bit hectic, as the end of term was vastly approaching, it was time to get our backsides into gear and make sure everything was finished in time!  Friday I had a revision workshop day and got to finish at 2:30, it was quite boring but Im hoping it will prove useful!

This weekend is our last weekend at the caravan, I can't believe the season is drawing to a close, it has flown by! We had the end of season party last night, which was halloween themed.  I was in charge of makeup and hair, and I am quite pleased about the outcomes! I posted some pictures on twitter so if you are interested, the link to my twitter is on my social media page (cheeky little plug in).  If you are interested in tutorials/pictorials, let me know because I would be more than happy to show you.  2/3 of them were so quick and easy, they are perfect for last minute halloween looks.

Today I have a lot of revision to do, some art stuff to finish off and I'm just going to go for a wander and make the most of my last day at the caravan until next March!

I hope you have all had a lovely week!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment