11/26/2014

Birthday Wish List - My Sweet 16!


It is my 16th birthday next Tuesday and a lot of people have been asking me what I would like to get so I thought I would put together a little wish list for you.  If you would like to see what I got for my birthday, leave me a comment or get in touch through social media because I would definitely like to do that for you!

The first thing, the world and its mother are desperate to get their hands on. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette is a thing of beauty and I would be honoured to be the proud owner of one.  These blushes give a gorgeous glow to the cheeks and they are of amazing quality with sleek and sophisticated gold packaging, whats not to like?

The next thing is Pandora Rings.  There aren't any particular ones that I like because I pretty much like them all and I think they are so nice to wear alone or to stack.  I would also love to have some decent rings, I have some from argos and some from pilgrim that I wear a lot but they are nothing really to speak of.

What sort of a birthday wish list would this be if I didn't feature something from Mac? Top of the list this year is Velvet Teddy, which much to my disgust, is out of stock again! I have been desperate for this lipstick for a long time so if I don't get it for my birthday, I will just buy it with my birthday money!

I have been after a pair of chelsea boots for quite a while now, so when I spotted these from new look, I knew I had to have them! They are perfect to go with any outfit throughout the winter and I think they are just so classic!

Seeing as my birthday is so near to christmas, there are always a few christmassy things that I want, the first being the Christmas Cookie Yankee Candle.  I smelt this in the shop and instantly fell in love with it.  It smells like cookies that have been ladened with buttercream and it is perfect!  Another christmassy thing comes from benefit.  I have been eyeing up the Cheeky Sweet Spot Set ever since they announced its arrival for the festive period last month.  It is such a cost-effective way to try out their products without being tied to the hefty prices of the full sizes. The last christmas themed product is the Lush 12 days of Christmas Advent Calendar.  As soon as this came out, it went straight on my birthday list and I am praying that some lovely person will buy this for me!

Last up are some perfumes.  I'm not going to attempt to describe the scents because I'll make a complete mess of it, however I will include the official descriptions so you can get a feel for what they are like.  First up is something I have been wanting for ages, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.   The website says, "Oriental-fresh, a floral jasmine-rose accord, as light as a petal."  The next one is Miss Dior.  The website says, "Miss Dior Eau de Toilette was designed by Dior Perfumer-Creator François Demarche like a stroll through a blossoming garden. The same Couture style and the same theme are prolonged from the original Miss Dior to this new opus: a chypre accord, which is enlivened with a springtime spirit. A fragrance with floral accents that dazzles with joie de vivre." I have no idea what any of that means, so moving swiftly on! The last one is quite a recent addition to my wish list.  I received a sample of Lancôme La Vie set Belle in a magazine and I knew from then on, that some day it would be mine! La Vie est Belle Eau de parfum. `La vie est belle` is a French expression meaning life is beautiful. A philosophy of life and happiness and a universal declaration to the beauty of life. An eau de parfum with the noblest ingredients combines concrete of iris pallida, jasmin sambac absolute, orange blossom absolute and patchouli essence, lain on a bed of fine delicacies. A unique olfactory signature scent exclusively created for Lancôme by three of France`s leading perfumers.

That concludes my wish list, if you would like to see what I got for my birthday, let me know and I can get that up at some point next week!  Make sure you come back on Sunday for my big announcement!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment