11/29/2014

The First Day of Blogmas!


Seeing as this is my blog's first christmas, I thought I would do something special! This year I am going to attempt blogmas! This means I will be blogging daily throughout the month of december, with some normal beauty/fashion posts and a lot of festive posts as well.

Tomorrow is my birthday so there will be a lifestyle kind of post up, it will be up later than usual so that I can include pictures and accounts of what happened throughout the day and then it will be back to regular posts throughout the week.  If you would like to see what I got for my birthday, please let me know because I will put that up on Friday if this is something that you would be interested in.

I hope you stick with me throughout this month and it would be interesting to see if I can cope with blogging daily because eventually it could become some what of a regular occurrence. 

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment