11/02/2014

The Sunday Edit #24


This week has been amazing! I have had the dance show all week which finished last night and I absolutely loved every minute of it!  It is hard work but I enjoy it so much!  I haven't really done a lot this week, I've just stayed in mostly and only gone out and about a few times.  I am hopefully going shopping today, and the mall that I'm hoping to go to has a huge boots and a huge super drug that stocks makeup revolution so I have a feeling my purse is going to be very sad!  I am also going to bath tomorrow where they have a Space NK! I have never been to Space NK before and I am sooooooooooooo exciting, I think it is going to be a expensive trip!

I am still so tired, dancing every night for a whole week is hard! I will insert some pictures.......




These pictures are from dress rehearsal and the last picture is from backstage!

I hope you have all had a lovely half term and halloween, let me know what you've been up to!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment