12/16/2014

Every Day Jewellery




I thought I would talk about something other than beauty for a change today. Jewellery is something that I have always loved from a young age and nothing compliments an outfit more than some classy pieces of jewellery.

Pictured above are a few of my favourite pieces that I wear pretty much every day.  The first things are my rose gold stud earrings that my nan bought me in a Jewellers in Tenerife. They go with everything and are just classic studs that I can wear all the time and don't have to worry about.

The next bits are my Pandora Rings, which if you would have read my Birthday Haul, you will have seen that they are my new favourite thing! I have wanted pandora rings for so long and I finally got some for my 16th birthday! I have 3 which I stack and I wear them all the time.  The stone in the middle ring is clear so I don't have to worry about it clashing with my nails or my outfit and they aren't too fancy that they are too much for every day wear.

Onto wrist things if you could call them that, my first thing is something that you have seen quite a few times before.  I have worn my Sekonda Rose Gold Watch every day since I got it in March and it just looks so classy and pretty without being too much. For the price, this is an absolutely amazing watch and I definitely recommend it to those of you who don't fancy splurging on a Michael Kors watch as they are almost identical.

Speaking of Michael Kors, my nan brought me a Michael Kors Heritage Gold Buckle Bangle back from her holiday and it is such a unique bangle! It is pretty much a gold belt for your wrist as odd as that sounds and I just love it!

Lastly is my Pandora Bangle which I got for my birthday last year.  I got the pink glass bead for my birthday last year and I got the dangly 16 charm for my birthday this year.  Again, this is such a classy bracelet and it looks so nice with my rings!

What are your favourite every day pieces?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment