12/11/2014

What's in my Muji Storage? | December 2014

My Muji Storage was definitely one of the best investments I have ever made! Back in the Summer I finally placed an order for some Muji storage which I had had my eye on for quite a while!  It is so handy to store all of my most used and most loved products so that I have easy access to them when I am doing my makeup and don't have to go searching through all of my other drawers. The products stored in here change regularly, and seeing as my last 'Muji Tour' was so popular, I thought I would do an updated one now and again just to show you how I like to change up what I use!

On the top of my storage, I have a small organiser from fragrance direct, in which I store a few smaller palettes, my eyelash curlers and any bits that don't fit in my drawers.  At the moment, I don't have enough room in my drawers for my Rimmel Undercover Eye Primer and my Benefit Stay don't Stray Primer along with a tiny lash glue. The palettes I have on the top are the MUA Undressed and Undressed Me Too Palettes, the Sleek I Divine Au Naturel Palette, the Makeup Revolution Iconic 1 Palette, the Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette, the Benefit World Famous Neutrals - Easiest Nudes Ever Kit and the Urban Decay Naked 3.  I also have a pink glass bowl where I keep my high end lipsticks, such as my Mac and Chanel Lippies, most of which are currently in my handbag! 
The first drawer is the base drawer, packed full of primers, foundations, concealers, the lot! First off, Primers! I obviously have my favourites, the Elf Studio Hydrating Primer*, Elf Studio Poreless Face Primer* and the Benefit Porefessional.  I also have small samples of Benefit That Gal Brightening Primer and Mac Prep+Prime Skin, both of which I am loving at the moment.  For a lighter base, I have loved the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream which I have a review of here.  This is a staple product for me and I will always have one in my drawers! Two of my absolute favourite foundations are the Mac Studio Fix Fluid and the L'oreal True Match Foundation and I generally alternate between the two, whether this be on an every day basis or for a special occasion.  Tucked away at the back I have the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation which I use when I am tanned, which I will admit isn't very often but I can mix it with other foundations to add a little bit of warmth and try to mask my ghostliness! The last foundation I have is the Nars SheerGlow Foundation which you will have seen in my latest haul that I am currently trying out.  I haven't used it enough to form a proper opinion but first impressions say this is going to be a good one! I have a few concealers, my favourite under eye concealer which is the Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Roller and I also have two of my holy grail Collection Lasting Perfection Concealers.
The next drawer is all kinds of other face products, powders, blushes, bronzers, all sorts! As you can see, I have quite a few products in here that seem to be switched up quite regularly. I have an obscene amount of cheek products so these really are the creme de la creme. The newest addition to this drawer is the Makeup Revolution Baked Bronzer in the shade 'Golden Days' which actually shocked me with its amazingness (don't know if thats really a word...well it is as of today).  The idea of a shimmery bronzer scared me and I thought I would hate it, but it gives the cheeks such a natural bronzy glow without looking ridiculous, and it has the perfect balance of cool and warm tones so it would be perfect for all skin types.  I have been wearing this non stop ever since I received it for my birthday.  I'm not going to go into too much detail throughout this post because it would be ridiculously long! Once I get going on a product I love, I can't stop!
The next drawer is my eye drawer, and I will admit, it is a bit of a mess! In here, I keep all kinds of single eyeshadows, duos, trios and quads, along with cream eyeshadows, eye pencils, mascaras and liquid liners! There are a few dries up mascaras in here which I could probably get rid of actually so I think I will have a good old sort out of all of my makeup when exams are over so that I have plenty of room for new products over christmas! I absolutely love eyeshadow and I wear many different looks so I have a massive range of colours of various formulas to create many different looks!
The last drawer is my lip drawer and it is probably my favourite! I have all kinds of lip care, lip balms, lipsticks, lip pencils, lip glosses in here from various brands and in various colours.  My absolute favourites in here at the moment are the Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencils which I have raved about before, but I have recently added 2 more shades to my little collection, 'Berry Much' and 'Nude Perfection' which both do what they say on the tin! If I can manage to get my mits on Mac Velvet Teddy, I would be interested to compare it to 'Nude Perfection' because they seem to be rather similar! The Maybelline one would obviously be the better option purely for the fact that it is 1/3 of the price and definitely a lot easier to get hold of! If anyone knows of anywhere that has Velvet Teddy in stock, do let me know because I am growing evermore impatient!

That is it for my Muji Storage! I didn't go into too much detail in the more full up drawers because I didn't want to bore you, however if you have any questions about any of the products shown or would like to see a post on anything, be sure to let me know and I would be more than happy to do so!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment