1/05/2015

Bargain Boots

As requested, this is hopefully the first of many fashion posts this year! Enjoy!
Now I don't know about you, but I love a good bargain so when I spotted these babies in tesco for £10, I couldn't help myself!

They are black velvet heeled boots with gold buckles on the side.  They have quite a chunky heel, which I really like because not only do they look nice, it makes them a whole lot easier to walk in!  they are so comfortable and easy to walk in that I can wear them on a daily basis with no problems or pain whatsoever.  I have done one hell of a lot of shopping whilst wearing these and have never really took any notice of them.  They are such a classic pair of boots, you can wear them with everything whether it be smart or casual.

I absolutely love these and can really see myself getting a lot of use out of them throughout the colder months.  Tesco have an amazing sale on all of their boots at the moment so I definitely recommend checking them out here if you are a bargain hunter like me!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment