1/18/2015

The Sunday Edit #35

I will first start off by apologising for the fact that there wasn't a post on friday! I have had a pretty rough and stressful week, I won't go into detail but I have had other things to sort out which meant that blogging was pushed to the bottom of my to-do list.  I know that isn't a very good excuse, but I am sure you are all lovely enough to understand!

On a brighter note, today I am going to get my belly button pierced! All of my friends have got theres done and it is something I have been contemplating for a while, so I'm finally going to bite the bullet and do it! I will admit, I am slightly nervous but I think I am more excited than anything! If you would like a whole post dedicated to the piercing, and my experience within the next few months then do let me know!

I havent really done anything fun this week, apart from Wednesday! I went to gymnastics with my friend, as I would really like to get back into it. We had a good laugh but I still hurt now, it was a little intense for me! I think I am going to have to do a lot more training before I can go into something like that again! My thighs and knees have been agonising the past few days, walking up the stairs and bending down have to be the worst! Nothing a nice hot bath can't sort out though!

I hope you have all had a lovely week and I will speak to you tomorrow!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment