2/25/2015

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara | Review



The Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara (ridiculously long name alert) seems to have caused quite a stir in the beauty world recently, and as a beauty blogger and mascara addict, I felt compelled to try it at the introductory price of £5.99.  I have been trialling this for around a week now so I thought I would share with you my thoughts.

Starting off with the packaging, it is a beautiful frosted baby pink colour and the tube is the typical shape of a Maybelline Mascara.  The wand itself is plastic which is what straight away made me gravitate towards this product.  Plastic wands aren't for everybody, but for me, I find they give me the best results and help me to achieve my desired look.  The actual formula is quite wet which means the wand does apply quite a lot of product - this would be my only issue with this product but that is only temporary as it will soon dry out. I don't find it to flake under my eyes or wear off throughout the day, which is one of the pros of having a slightly wetter formula. The spoon shaped wand makes it easy to coat every single lash easily without making too much mess and ensures a fuss-free application.  It really lengthens my lashes whilst adding volume and I would say it gives similar results to the likes of 'They're Real' from Benefit which is a considerably pricier offering.

I am very impressed with Maybelline's latest launch and I would definitely recommend checking it out if you are a fan of Benefit mascara's; this demonstrates significant similarities for a fraction of the price.

Have you tried this mascara? If not, have I convinced you to?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment