2/01/2015

The Sunday Edit #37


Pinch punch, first of the month, slip slap can't do it back!

I can only apologise for the lack of post on Friday, I have had a hectic week and have been experiencing some technical issues! Does anyone else absolutely despise the new Mac update?! I think it looks so cheap and is so strangely laid out, I'm certainly not a fan! I'm sure I'll get used to it though, the same as iOS 7 which I hated as well!  Anyways, enough technical talk! This week I have been so busy with school work, trying to improve on the things that I went wrong in on my Mock exams and trying to get as much artwork done as possible, ready for my exam at the end of march.  I'm finding Art the most stressful out of all of my subjects, my teacher is horrible and is constantly putting unnecessary pressure on us to do work that isn't completely necessary in getting a GCSE. She has started setting ridiculously unrealistic deadlines for pieces of work, which not only are impossible to meet but forcing us to be creative.  I have always loved art, but I have to say, she is really ruining it for me now! The whole idea of art is to enjoy it and express yourself, and when you are having those days where you just don't feel motivated or creative, you can't do it and forcing it is only going to impact on the quality of work and will affect your grade in the long term!

It's not all doom and gloom, I finally saved up enough to buy myself a Michael Kors Watch! I have been wanting one of these for the longest time and I have finally got my grubby mits on one! Seeing as I already have 2 gold/rose gold watches, I thought I'd opt for the silver instead to go with the rest of my jewellery which is primarily silver.  This particular model is the MK5353 and I managed to track it down on Amazon for £132.42 which is a huge saving from the RRP £225.  I am so happy with it, and today will be spent tracking down a good jewellers to take out some links for me because it is absolutely huge and I have midget wrists! I also have some art pieces to finish off and I am desperate to finish season 2 of misfits, which I have been massively into over the past week! Nothing exciting, quite a lazy day!

I hope you have all had a lovely week and month!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment