3/08/2015

The Sunday Edit #42

This post is up slightly later due to lack of wifi and being up and out very early! This week as been pretty uneventful, a few exams and loads of revision, nothing much to speak of!

The other day, I got back in touch with my old friend Charleigh who I used to go dancing with many moons ago! She too is obsessed with makeup and has a blog, so I thought I would share a few pictures of her work with you and give you something new to read on a Sunday night! Her blog is called the glossy truth and you can find it here!

I would love it if you could check out her blog, and be sure to leave a comment on one of her posts letting her know that Emily sent you!

I am sorry for the short post, I have been seriously pushed for time today!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment