5/17/2015

The Sunday Edit #52

Todays post is a very special one, as it marks exactly 1 year of 'The Sunday Edit'.  I can't believe it is exactly one year ago today that I sat in bed and felt the sudden urge to write a blog post, and came out with 'The Sunday Edit'.  Over the past year, these have been some of my most popular posts, and I enjoy sitting down and just writing about some things that are going on in my life to make a change from the usual beauty stuff!

This week has been stressful as ever, I have been working tirelessly to get my art stuff finished for the deadline on Friday, but I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders now that art is completely done.  I have my english literature exams this week so I have been re-reading the books, watching the films and trying my best to memorise as many quotes as I can possibly get into my little head!

This week is going to be pretty sad, as Friday is my last day ever at Secondary School before I go on study leave.  I really don't want to leave, I have so many friends and amazing teachers that I am going to have to leave behind to move on to college and that really upsets me! I feel like the past 2 years, I have become very settled there and I get on so well with some of my teachers and the thought of not seeing them again is really upsetting.  On Friday, we get to do the usual shirt signing malarkey and then the rest of the school finish early so we get to eat food and say our final goodbyes to everyone! The only time I will ever go back is for an exam and then I'm straight home again, it seems so strange the thought of never going back there!  The only good thing is it means that prom is getting closer which I am so excited about! I have my dress already so now I am on the hunt for shoes, jewellery, a bag and a makeup look!

I think that is all I have to say for today, if I don't stop now I'll be rambling all day. Oh, one last thing, add me on snapchat emilyfaye1998 and leave a comment to let me know your username so I know who you all are!

I hope you have all had a lovely week! :)

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment