6/22/2015

Starting a YouTube?

This may come as a surprise to you, but I am going to be starting a youtube channel! Above is a draft of my channel banner, and you can subscribe to my channel here.  This is something I have been contemplating for a while and I have finally got the guts to do it. I am yet to film videos to put up, but I think it will be a new hobby for me and something else to fill my time with other than blogging.  I will definitely continue to blog and this whole YouTube thing is just a trial at the moment. I may not enjoy it, in which case I will just revert back to solely blogging, but I thought I would just give it a go and see how I get on.  I am planning on filming an intro for my channel and possibly a vlog at some point this week, and I would love to film my prom makeup look for you! I am going to get my hair done at the hairdressers but I can film a few different hair styles that you could wear to prom too!

I am really excited about this so I am hoping to gain your support on this new adventure! :)

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment