6/10/2015

The Beauty Blogger Tag

It has been a while since I have done a tag on my blog so I thought now would be the time to do another one!  Today I am bringing you the Beauty Blogger Tag, I have seen this floating around a few times and thought it would be  good bit of fun! I nominate you all to do it, and leave all of your links down below if you have already done it or do it after reading this post.

Is your hair naturally curly or straight?

My hair is definitely more curly than it is straight. It varies on a day-to-day basis, my hair just does whatever it pleases and cares for nobody.

What is your natural hair colour?

My natural hair colour is brunette!


Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?

I go to the salon to get it dyed.  I am still my natural colour, however I do have a blond ombré which I have had for about a year now. I am planning to get balayage done within the next month or so because the ends of my hair go ginger as soon as it looks at the sun as my hair naturally has a lot of red in it, and it drives me up the wall

How often do you wash your hair?

Every other day, although I can go longer if I'm feeling particularly rebellious and have some decent dry shampoo to hand.

Do you wear the same style every day or change it?

My hair style changes a lot on a daily basis! It's either down and straight, down and curly, bits pinned pack, up in a pony tail, in a fishtail plait, a side bun, a ballet bun or in a messy bun.  I usually put it in an up-do when it's second day hair.

How often do you change your nail polish?

Not very often as I can't wear nail polish to school, but when I do its usually every 4-5 days.

How long does it take you to put on your makeup?

It takes me about half an hour because I am so slow in the mornings and I just generally can't be bothered. Oh, and everything has to be perfect before I will allow myself to leave the house, eyeliner is my most hated thing in the entire world, although I love wearing it.

What do you do first, face or eyes?

I used to always do face first, but recently I have realised that by doing eyes whilst my moisturiser sinks in makes everything a lot quicker! Why I never thought of this before, I have no idea.

Do you ‘collect’ makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?

I think being a beauty blogger, the majority of us collect it.  In my mind, I need everything all the time so I'm assuming that makes me a collector?

Do you do a full face of makeup every day?

Most days I do a full-ish face, it doesnt look like much but I suppose in theory it is a full face.  If I know I'm not going anywhere then I generally just throw on some bb cream and mascara in case we get visitors, I don't want to be scaring anybody!

Will you leave the house without makeup?

As awful as this sounds, no! I am willing to leave with a bit of concealer on and nothing else, but I think no makeup is just too much for me! Maybe in the future this will change.

How many high end products do you have?

Quite a lot, I think around 20 off the top of my head.

How often do you wash your makeup brushes?

Definitely not as often as I should do.  They get done every 3 weeks if they're lucky.

How often do you change your handbag?

I used to change it all the time, but since I got my Michael Kors bag, I never change it because it's m favourite bag in the entire world and I lurrrrvvveee it.

What time do you get up and go to sleep?

I usually go to sleep around 11:30 and I get up at 7:20 on school days and around 11 on weekends and school holidays.

Do you speak a foreign language?

I did 3 years of French and know the basics, and I know a few words of Welsh.

How often are you on blogger?

Only when I am writing posts which is usually twice a week as I generally try to write my posts up in bulk so that I know I always have something ready to go up if I suddenly find that I have no time to write anything.

Do you read the comments posted blogs?

I do! Anyone that comments and leaves a blog link always gets a follow on bloglovin' and I always have a little browse.

Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?

Yes, I always add them to shopping bags online and put them in my notes on my phone.  Most of the time I never get round to buying them, and a lot of things I buy straight away without even thinking about it!

What kind of camera do you use for photographs?

I actually use my iPhone 5C at the moment because my Nikon Coolpix has been playing up a bit recently.  I will sometimes use my Dad's Nikon D300 SLR thingamajig  if I'm feeling fancy!

That concludes the beauty blogger tag, leave your links in the comments so I can have a look!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment