6/20/2015

UPDATE - I'm Back!

Well hello there you lovely humans, long time no speak! So exams are finally over and I am free!! I am so glad to be back blogging, I think my time away has really made me appreciate just how much I enjoy it and I've really missed it so I am definitely thrilled to be returning with plenty of (hopefully) exciting content! In this post, I thought I would just give you a little update on things and give you some hints into what you may be seeing on here in the future!

Since I've been away, a few things have happened, the first being that I got a new phone! As you can probably tell from the photo above, I've now got the gold iPhone 6.  My contract was coming to the end and I was due an upgrade so this is a nice treat for finishing exams. So far, I absolutely love it! It's the perfect size, not massive and not too small, and I can do everything I want on it.  I have much more memory on this than I did on my iPhone 5C so if you have any good app recommendations then do let me know! If you would like to see a more in depth post on my phone and have a little peak as to whats on it, then let me know if that is something you would be interested in!

I also have had a lot of new products come in recently, some I've bought, some I've been sent and some I have won in giveaways so I can't wait to share them with you! It is also my prom on Thursday so I am looking forward to doing posts on my hair, makeup, nails and my outfit! I've given away seek peaks on my Instagram and snapchat so go and check those out if you would like a look! My IG is linked in the buttons at the top of my blog and my snapchat is emilyfaye1998 so give me a follow!

I thought that since I am returning to blogging, I would love a new blog design since I am a little tired of mine and I'm not entirely happy with it.  Unfortunately, I have no clue how to do this myself and I have no money! If any of you lovely ladies know anywhere that I can get a free template, then do let me know.  If any of you make your own blog templates and are lovely enough to make me a complimentary one, I will write an entire blogpost on you and your work and give your blog a mention!

The next couple of weeks should hopefully be fun! This week I am getting my hair and nails done and then my prom is on Thursday which I am so excited for! The week after I am actually going back to school to help with 'Transition week' which is where the year 6's who will be next years year 7's come up for the week to see what secondary school is like, almost like the Induction day that most of you will probably have had when you started.  I also have my pre-enrolment day at college on Friday which I am actually dreading because I really don't want to go! I just have this feeling that I am going to hate it, but I havent really got a choice in the matter! Stupid government making me stay in education even longer!

I think that is all I have to update you on, I will be back tomorrow with 'The Sunday Edit' and then I will be back to my old schedule, I may even consider daily blogging if I find that I am stuck at home all the time with absolutely nothing else to do with my life!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment