8/17/2015

Kiss Cosmetics Mini Kisstick* | Review


If by some miracle you have missed this on social media over the past month, allow me to fill you in! Kiss Cosmetics have just launched their new mini lip products, their aim was for people to be able to try before they buy the full size which I think is brilliant. They do a mini size in pretty much every lip product they have and each mini costs £2. Kiss Cosmetics is a sister brand for NYX so I already knew that there was a good chance that I would enjoy some of their products!

I have the Mini Kisstick in 'Lady in Red'* which is a shade that was carefully selected by the Kiss Cosmetics team to compliment every skin tone.  It is a deep red with fairly neutral undertones which as previously mentioned, would compliment every complexion.  The size of this is pretty good actually, it takes up barely any room wherever you choose to store it, but you do get a decent amount of product.  If you used this every day it would last you  good 6 months, so I would say if you wore this sort of colour occasionally you could stretch it out to a least a year!

The formula is of a high quality too, especially when you consider the price as I would certainly class Kiss Cosmetics as a drugstore brand. The size of this makes application an absolute breeze, the tiny bullet allows you to be as precise as possible with your application which limits the need for a lipliner.  The finish of this is similar to a Mac Cremesheen, but I would say it is slightly less glossy.  It is more of a very dull shine, it is not matte by any means.  The lasting power is fairly good, it'll last a good 4 hours without eating and drinking before it starts to fade away. The only thing I have noticed is that it does fade to leave a line around the outside of your lips, but you can blend in the edges to create a stain which will stay on the lips considerably longer.  I also haven't noticed any bleeding or feathering with this, which means I don't have to use lip liner which takes an extra step out of my morning routine which is fab for when I'm in a rush but still want to look glam!

Overall, I think these are brilliant products and such a brilliant concept! Kiss Cosmetics are definitely a brand to look at if you're a fan of budget makeup, and they have a fantastic range of fun and quirky shades to suit everyone's taste. You can currently get a free mini if you purchase one of their colour switch products, they always have some fab offers so make sure you are following their social media so that you don't miss them! Twitter : @KissCosmeticsUK Instagram : @kisscosmeticsuk

What is your favourite product/shade from their range?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment