9/13/2015

The Sunday Edit #68

This week has been slightly better than last week and I feel as though I have regained my confidence a bit this week.  Everything seems to be becoming slightly more familiar now and I feel like I'm getting into a routine, which I am glad about though I still hate it! These things take time though, so in a few months time it will seem like I've always been there and everything will be fine! Like I always say, you can't have the rainbow without the rain so I just have to accept that I am going through a rough patch and convince myself that it will all get better with time and look forward to the happier times ahead.  For those of you who have no clue what I am talking about, check out last week's Sunday Edit where I ranted and explained everything that was bothering me so then you'll know what I'm rambling about! I have also made some even more friends this week which has made me feel a lot better, knowing that there are people that don't know me yet want to get to know me makes me feel happy :)

College work is pretty intense, and whilst I'm not complaining about it, I've realised that I need to get my priorities straight and that I can't do everything.  For that reason, I will be cutting back by one blogpost a week to allow me time for college work, and to have some me time as well.  I will now be posting Monday's, Wednesday's and Sunday's from now on (unless I do blogmas or blogtober, I'm deciding which one I want to do!).  I think this is best for all of us, it means that I can take weekends off completely (apart from Sunday Edit's) so I can take a break which will mean I'm more productive throughout the week.  It is good for me because I'm not constantly run down and working all the time, and also good for you because all the blogposts I do put up will be of much better quality as I'll have much more time to spend on them.  My biggest fear is for blogging to become a chore, so I am doing this as a preventative measure to make sure that never happens.

I hope you understand why I have to do this, and I am so surprised by the amount of lovely comments I've had over the last week with so much support coming from you, so thank you! Also, let me know whether you would prefer blogtober or blogmas! I think it would be too difficult for me to do both, but I was thinking maybe I should do blogtober seeing as I did blogmas last year and take it in turns, but let me know what you think because at the end of the day, my reader's opinions matter and I want to produce content that you enjoy.  I hope you have all had a lovely week, and I hope you're not all too disappointed that Summer is over!

Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment