10/13/2015

#Blogtober Day 13 - Autumn Eye Look with Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

During the Autumn, there is nothing I love more than warm, gold ad bronzey tones. When I created this look on my sister, I immediately fell in love with it and I have been wearing it so much recently. As you can see, this look is only eyeshadow, but you could either add a few coats of mascara for a little bit more of a subtle look, or go all out with winged liner and lashes! Its completely up to you!

I first started off with taking salted caramel with a fluffy brush as a transition shade to make all the other shadows blend seamlessly.  I then took milk chocolate to define the crease and outer and inner corners to create a rounded eye effect. I then went in with semi sweet to deepen this up a little bit more and add a bit more definition. I then used the shade creme brûlée in the centre of the lid, which is arguably my favourite shade in this palette! It is a beautiful mid toned gold that compliments many skin tones. To finish off, I took the shade hazelnut to define the outer and inner corners a bit more and then blended this all out until it was seamless.

If you try this look, be sure to send me a picture of it!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment