10/18/2015

#Blogtober Day 18 - The Sunday Edit #73

This week has been fairly busy, getting ready for the end of term and all of the tests that come with it! Luckily I only have 2 days left of college, and I finish early on Tuesday as well because my Law lesson is cancelled! I will be glad to have a break, it gives me the chance to catch up on some work and work on my blog a little bit more, as well as having time for myself to do what I want. Plus I can now say that I have survived a whole term at college which I'm pleased about, because in the first few weeks I didn't think it was going to happen!

Next week is the beginning of the dance show which I am really excited about! We have our last dance class of the year on Tuesday night and then that is it! The whole of the half term week I'll be dancing every night which is tiring but I do really enjoy it. I'm sure there will be plenty of photos posted on my Social Media, so make sure you are following me on all of those to keep up to date with what I'm doing.

I won't ramble on too much, I have a law essay to learn off by heart for tomorrow so I best get cracking!

I hope you have all had a lovely week, and let me know your plans for the half term! I love to know what you're getting up to!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment