10/19/2015

#Blogtober Day 19 - Creightons 'Frizz No More' Hair Care* | Review



In my opinion, there is nothing worse than crazy frizzy hair.  It is just an absolute pain to try and deal with, and any sort of styling becomes a dreaded chore.

Creighton's have just come out with a new range of hair care products to help all of you girls that constantly face a daily battle with frizzy hair. The collection consists of 6 products, 3 of which I have.  They aim to combat frizzy hair for those of you on a budget, these products retail for just £1 in Home Bargains, Savers and B&M.

The 3 products I have are the Frizz No More Totally Tame Shampoo*, the Frizz No More Totally Tame Conditioner* and the Frizz No More Sleek & Shine Miracle Serum* . I have really been enjoying these products and I have really noticed a difference in my hair. My hair is quite dry and frizzy, since it has been bleached and it tends to be quite wild and knotty. I have found that it has been a lot more manageable since I have been using these products. Not only has it felt really clean, it has remained sleek and smooth, and I have found brushing and styling to be a lot easier. I also find that my hair has been a lot silkier and much shinier, I have actually had compliments on how healthy my hair looks and it is all down to these products! If I'm honest, I wasn't expecting a lot from these because of the price, so I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered that they work so amazingly!

I really recommend these for you frizzy haired girls who struggle to control your locks. As previously mentioned, you can find these in Home Bargains, Savers and B&M for just £1 each! These are definitely not to be missed!

Emily xx

*This post contains products that were sent to me by PR companies for review. This does not affect my opinion on them at all. For more information, please take a look at my disclaimer page which can be found under a tab at the top of my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment