10/23/2015

#Blogtober Day 23 - The Autumn Tag

I did this tag last year, and I find tags really fun to write so I thought I would do something similar this year, except this one is slightly different to the one I did before.

What is your favourite thing about Autumn?
There are so many things I love about Autumn, it is without a doubt my favourite season! I love Halloween, I love the colder weather and being able to go out with jumpers and tights and boots on. I also love Autumn makeup and fashion too, the colours are stunning. When I see wine reds and plums, I get excited!

What is your favourite drink?
I am so very British and I do love a cup of tea, however I am increasingly becoming partial to a pumpkin spice latte!

What is your favourite candle?
It's no secret that I love a good Yankee Candle, but I haven't bought one since last christmas! Instead, I have been burning 'Ginger Cookies' which I found in Dunelm for the bargain price of £3.99! It is technically supposed to be a christmas candle, but I think the ginger spice smell is a bit more Autumny so I've been happily burning that one!

Best Autumn Lipstick?
I think that has to be MAC Palmful without a doubt! Not only is it my favourite lipstick ever, but it is the perfect Autumn shade. I can pretty much guarantee that there is a photo of it on my Instagram if you are interested in having a look.

What is your go-to moisturiser?
Recently, I have been loving the Heaven Skincare Divine Cream*! It has so many good ingredients in it that work wonders for your skin, and I find it really smooths everything out whilst keeping it hydrated before I put on makeup. It is very rich so it will certainly come in handy during the colder months.

What are your go to colours for your eyes?
As I have mentioned about a hundred times before, I love golds and bronzes for my eyes throughout the Autumn. I have also been experimenting a little bit more with plums and cranberry shades too, and I am desperate to try some copper tones too!

Favourite band or singer?
I don't really have one to be fair,  I will pretty much listen to anything!

Favourite outfit to wear?
I have been loving to wear a black jumper with my terracotta suede skirt and black tights and boots. I also love to wear jumper dresses with tights too if I want to be extra cosy!

Favourite Autumn Treat?
I love to have a bath with some lush products, every now and again I do this as a special treat!

Favourite Place to be?
I love to be in my bedroom tucked up with a blanket and netflix, but I also love going out for walks where there are fallen leaves! I also love being at my caravan, it is my happy place!

I tag all of my fellow blogger to do this, and leave the link to your posts down below!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment