10/28/2015

#Blogtober Day 28 - Autumnal Copper Makeup

I put a photo of this look on Instagram the other day and it seemed to be one of my most popular posts so I thought I would write about it and talk you through which products I used.

For my base I used the LOrĂ©al True Match Foundation and then followed up with the Essence Stay All Day 16h Concealer and set all of that with the Essence All About Matte Fixing Powder. I then contoured a little bit with the Maybelline Master Sculpt Contour Kit, added a golden flush to my cheeks with the Sleek Blush in Rose Gold and then highlighted with theBalm Mary Lou Manizer.

Onto the eyes, I primed with the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer and then went in with my Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. I used the shade 'Salted Caramel' as a transition shade, and then further defined  the crease and lower lash line with a mixture of 'Milk Chocolate' and 'Semi Sweet'. I then took the shade 'Amaretto' to deepen up the outer corners of both the lid and lower lash line. Then for the star of the show, I took the Stila Single Eyeshadow in 'Copper' all over the lid and blended everything out with a fluffy brush. To finish the eyes, I did a dramatic winged liner with the Rimmel GlamEyes Liquid Liner and applied the Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara. To finish off the eyes, I highlighted my inner corners with the same highlighter I used o my face, and then applied the Eylure Number 100 Lashes.

Lastly for the lips, I applied the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Heather Shimmer.

And that is it! If you've done any similar looks, then I'd love to see them!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment