10/08/2015

#Blogtober Day 8 - Mini FeelUnique Haul






I recently picked up a few bargains from FeelUnique, so I thought I would share them with you today, and give you some mini reviews like I usually do in my hauls.

The first thing I picked up was the Fleur Loves Lashes by Eylure, most of you will know that Fleur launched her lash line about a month ago, just before she launched her makeup line.  As soon as I saw these ones, I knew I had to have them! After searching in all my local Boot's stores with no luck, I decided to order them online as that was the only way I was going to get them.  They are very natural looking lashes, and their 3/4 length means that they will fit everyones eyes without the need for ay chopping up which can be a pain! They look amazing on, and they are also quite long lasting as well as being reusable which is really good value for money.

I also picked up a LancĂ´me Long Wear Calligraphy Gel Liner in the shade 'Purple Jewels'. When I bought this, it was in the sale for £8.25 which is an absolute bargain, but unfortunately it has gone back up to normal price now! I have been having a bit of a moment with gel eyeliners and I really wanted to get a purple one.  I haven't yet tried this to see the formula, but I love the colour! It's a deep purple with a hit of blue with some sparkles in.  It really is a beautiful colour so I can't wait to try it!

What other things do I need to pick up from Feelunique? Have you tried any of these?

Emily xx




No comments:

Post a Comment