12/30/2015

Tag You're It! Blogger Tag



This is a very long awaited post, I was tagged by a lovely girl who also goes by the name of Emily from floraalemily back in August and I just haven't got around to doing it! So finally here it is, I hope you enjoy getting to know more about me and my blogging journey.

How did you get into Blogging?
I had been watching makeup videos on YouTube for months and I knew the blogging community was something I wanted to get into. I discovered the bloglovin' app and started following all of my favourite people, and started getting into reading blogs. Within a week or so, I had my own blog up and running and the rest is History!

What advice would you give to Beginner Bloggers?
Well I suppose I am still a beginner really, but my biggest piece of advice is to work hard. You have to be dedicated and passionate about your blog which has to be reflected in your blog in order to gain loyal readers and to build it. Spend time finding your niche and working out what you want your blog to be, and make sure you build a blog on a topic or topics that you are truly interested in and inspired by.

What would be your dream campaign?
I would love to work with a brand on a product or maybe a range of products that are just my own. The ultimate dream would be to create my own makeup line, but I would love to work with a smaller, company who are underrated and whose products I know and trust. I love to support all kinds of brands, especially the small ones who are dark horses in the industry.

Do you have a plan for your blog?
Not particularly I'm just kind of going with the flow. Obviously I'd like it to continue growing but I don't really mind which way it goes. I'd like to redesign my blog and possibly rebrand at some point with my own domain, but I wouldn't have the first clue in how to do that so I suppose things will stay relatively similar for a while.

I tag all of you to do this if you are a fellow blogger and leave me your links! I've lost track of who has or hasn't done this!

Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment