12/13/2015

The Sunday Edit #78

A sneak peek of exciting things to come!

I know I promised you I'd be back this week, but I have actually been a lot busier than anticipated and I haven't had any spare time to myself to write a blogpost! I've been jam packed with work this week, preparing for the christmas holidays and getting ready for mocks in January which has occupied all of my time. I also had my first driving lesson yesterday which took up a lot of time and was very exciting! I think I did pretty well, I can pull away, change gear, creep out of junctions using something called clutch control and I'm good with pulling into junctions! I thought I did really well for a first attempt and I have booked my second lesson for next Saturday which is really exciting! I'm finally getting on the road and gaining my independence which is really exciting for me and gives me something to look forward to.

I am so excited for christmas, I have written all of my cards and I only have a few presents left to get which is amazing. Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year and I am really enjoying the festive season at the moment. I finish college on Thursday so I will most definitely be able to blog alot after then as I will be at home so much more. I want to get as much work done as I can before christmas eve so I can have a few days off over christmas and then go back to work between boxing day and new year. Having mock exams in the first week back in January isn't really the best timing, as I will be constantly working through the christmas holidays which is a bit annoying but I suppose it can't be helped. I really want to do well in these so I am going to have to work very hard!

I hope you have all had a lovely week and are enjoying the festive season! Let me know your plans for christmas, I'd love to know what you all get up to!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment