8/07/2016

The Sunday Edit #81

At long last, a Sunday Post! I think the last time I did a Sunday post was just after Christmas so it's been a while.

This week has been quite a busy one! I met up with some really good friends of mine, Meg and Charleigh on Monday and spent an entire day with them, just chatting and eating Mexican food which was fab! Tuesday I spent all day working on bloggy things, and I went to see Finding Dory with my best friend Evie after dancing, which was absolutely amazing, I thoroughly enjoyed the film and I am so glad that I wasn't disappointed. On Wednesday I did a spot of shopping in the morning, and then another friend of mine, Chloe, came round to film a video with me for her youtube channel which you can find here, which will be up Wednesday next week as well as the blog she did when she spent the day with me which should be up the Wednesday after. Go and subscribe to Chloe so you will see our video once she has uploaded it, and go and leave some comments and let her know that I sent you! Then on Thursday, I went into Town with Meg and Charleigh to do some makeup shopping, and we had some amazing burgers in the Gourmet Burger Kitchen and had a really lovely day! Then Friday I spent most of the day doing even more bloggy things, so you all have a lot of exciting things to look forward to! Yesterday I did a little more shopping, and I also went and got henna done for the very first time which was so exciting. I have been wanting it done for so long and I finally found a lady to do it. You can see a photo of it on my instagram which is linked in the little button at the top of my blog, or you can just search up my username 'its_little_em'.

For anyone wondering, the amazing pieces of wall art in the above photo are from Coconut Lane which are an amazing site that sell everything you can possibly imagine! Wall art, stationary, homeware, sunglasses, socks, jewellery, phone and laptop cases and so much more! So many beautiful girly designs, you can definitely rely on them to have something to suit your taste. I absolutely love their sassy quotes, and I think they will look amazing all around my room. You can use my discount code 'littleem20' to get 20% off your order, so treat yourself to some of their amazing goodies. I have my eye on some of their amazing sunglasses, I particularly like the Luxe Marble Tropez Sunglasses which you can see on the stunning Melia May in the photo below! *Inserts all of the heart eyed emojis* Click the photo to see her Instagram (it's so beautiful!) and be sure to check out her blog!


If you would like to keep up to date with what I'm up to on a daily basis, be sure to follow me on snapchat! My username is emilyfaye1998, and make sure you leave a comment letting me know what your username is so I can add you back!

What have you been up to this week and have you enjoyed it? I would love to know!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment