10/09/2016

The Sunday Edit #87

Well, it looks as though I disappeared again! However, I do have a very valid reason! As I may have mentioned a few weeks ago, I started a new job on 21st September which I work for alongside college. My life seems to be a constant cycle of work and college, and any spare time I do have is spent trying to catch up on college work which has forced me to neglect my blog, and my GRLPOWR gang which I feel so guilty about. I shouldn't feel guilty because there has been absolutely nothing I could do to improve the situation, thats the way it has to be.  I am back temporarily, I have managed to just about catch up on everything and find some time to give my blog some love again, but I daresay I'll disappear temporarily again soon. However, the October half term is quickly approaching so I will hopefully have plenty more time to give my blog the attention and love that it deserves. Thank you so much for bearing with me, I'm so grateful that my blog has continued to grow, even when I have been absent. It shows me that my readers are accepting of the fact that life gets in the way of what you want to do some times, and they support me no matter how many times I seem to fall off the planet completely. For that, I'll forever owe you my gratitude.

This week I'm working a lot, and going to college a lot so theres no change there! I have some very exciting guest posts going up this week from two lovely ladies, one is a personal post from a lovely girl called Rhianna, and the other is a really exciting Halloween-themed post from Amy. I am so excited for you to read them, and hopefully be able to give them both some lovely feedback! Hopefully, if I can really knuckle down in any spare time I have, I should be able to get some proper posts up next week! I have really missed putting out my own content that I am enthusiastic about, I have so many ideas flying round my head at the moment that I'm so excited to put into practice for you over the next few months. I am always so inspired during the Autumn, everything about it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside and makes me so happy!

Thank you again for sticking by me, hopefully soon I'll be able to give something back to you all! (hinting at a giveaway) ;). I hope you've had the most amazing September, and I hope you have a fabulous week!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment