11/27/2016

The Sunday Edit #94

I've been a bit MIA this week but that's been I've been ridiculously busy and have had zero free time to sit down and do some blog work. I know I say that every week but to be honest, I'm run off my feet 90% of the time, I'm a busy gal! Managing 3 A-levels, 2 part time jobs and a blog with all of my social media accounts can prove to be quite the challenge. I say two part time jobs, because I got the job with Benefit and will be starting very soon! If you follow me on social media then you'll already know (if you don't, simply click the icons in the side bar) that I had a phone call to say that I'd successfully passed the recruitment process and had to go for my store approval at Debenhams which also went really well! I am beyond excited about this job, I'm going to be in my element playing with makeup all day long and getting paid to do it. I've also done 2 long shifts at my other job at Next this week so when I've not been in college I've been at work or going for work-related shenanigans. As per, I've had a ton of college work too and I have two essays waiting to be done as I write, college is really starting to get busy now, I've got assignments and tests to revise for like you wouldn't believe and I literally have zero motivation.

Hopefully this week will be a little more quiet and less stressful though I'm not holding out much hope! I'm going to work solidly all week so that I can have Friday and the weekend off because it's my 18th Birthday. I'm so excited to finally be 18 and be able to do adult stuff, I feel like I've been waiting so long to finally be able to go out with my friends. I don't really have a lot planned but I want to be able to take a break and chill for a bit and hopefully consume a large quantity of wine. I got my nails done today for my birthday and they are by far the best things I have seen in a long time, I went for rose gold chrome and although it cost me a fortune, I am beyond pleased with them! If you want to see them, I put a photo up on my Instagram which you can find here.

Last but not least, I'm hosting the GRLPOWR chat tonight at 9pm GMT over on twitter, you can find the grlpowr account here so make sure you follow us and join in! Tonight's topic is blogging and life goals, I'd love to see you there!

I hope you've had the most fabulous week!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment